Welcome to the website of EPIC Wellbeing.
- professionally qualified therapists who are passionate about reducing the stigma surrounding Mental Health (MH) illness and issues to individuals and businesses.
At EPIC Wellbeing, our core business covers 2 main functions –
- Assisting with building your Corporate Health & Well-being Policies / Strategies providing input to thhttps://epicwellbeing.co.uk/businesse area of Mental Health. Click Here
- Providing a confidential and safe place for 1-2-1 clients to discuss any issues they are experiencing. Click Here
- change begins at the top with Senior Managers taking the lead in working towards a cultural change which treats physical and mental health equally.
- that both employers and employees have responsibility for all aspects of well-being in the workplace; all helping each other get home safely and healthily.
- everyone deserves the opportunity of recovering from their issues or illness.
- Mental Health First Aider training which gives insight, skills and knowledge to support and signpost anyone experiencing Mental Health illness or related issues.
- Mental Health First Aider: Young People is a 14-hour blended course which is designed to support all adults to recognise mental health problems and provide guidance and immediate assistance to a young person in crisis.
- MH Awareness Sessions; working together with your organisation to break down barriers, encouraging open and honest conversations; leading to increased motivation and performance and in turn, to reducing absence and presenteeism.
- face to face Counselling, Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). Every individual is unique, therefore, we will work to agree the most suitable option to provide the best outcome with you.
- well-being coaching and mentoring for all.