EPIC Wellbeing are passionate about increasing awareness and understanding of mental health.
As a qualified professional, based in Renfrewshire, I can assist your business by facilitating Mental Health Awareness Sessions, FAA Regulated Mental Health First Aid courses in association with Nuco Training and support to your Health and Well-being Strategy.
With experience in industries including Construction, Manufacturing, and Shipbuilding, I have been party to multiple cultural and behavioural changes over the years.
As a result, I know that employer and employee can work together to achieve a mentally healthy workplace. EPIC Wellbeing can help by supporting conversations to take place and as a result, actions to be taken.
I can attend your business premises to provide Mental Health Awareness Sessions, MHFA training and support to your Wellbeing Strategy.
One size does not fit all. So I will always work with you to achieve the most cost effective solution to suit your requirements.
In business, I believe that
- change begins at the top with Senior Managers taking the lead in working towards a cultural change which treats physical and mental health equally.
- both employers and employees have responsibility for all aspects of well-being in the workplace; all helping each other get home safely and healthily.
- everyone deserves the opportunity of recovering from their issues or illness.
I can help by providing
- Mental Health First Aider training which gives insight, skills and knowledge to support and signpost anyone experiencing Mental Health illness or related issues.
- MH Awareness Sessions; working together with your organisation to break down barriers, encouraging open and honest conversations; leading to increased motivation and performance and in turn, to reducing absence and presenteeism.
- face to face Counselling, Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). Every individual is unique, therefore, we will work to agree the most suitable option to provide the best outcome with you.
- well-being coaching and mentoring for all.
My work at EPIC Wellbeing is really important as it allows me to provide voluntary services to Third Sector organisations and by employing my services you are contributing to some great causes.
MENTAL HEALTH IS FOR EVERYONE!
Contact us to discuss your business mental health and well-being needs.
“Couldn’t be any better”
“First class. Hope we can bring you in again for more training in the company”
“Only one trainer needed. Angela! Well done.”
“A great session that really made me reflect on my own behaviours.”